Monday 16 January 2012

So You Think You Can Act? The Musical 11/01/12



  So You Think You Can Act? The Musical. That is our activity for today.Actually I am so happy with this activity. I like it but I think my group was the worst.If we have more time,we can do better.I know that our group performance was so boring.




Although my group was not excellent but I have fun. I am also be more confident to act. Beside that, other group were excellent. They did well and their musical was fun and funny.

I think the best group was Ezuwan’s group. Their musical was so funny. I laughed so much watched their performance.Besides that the best actress I think is Farhani because she was so funny and her character as a mother was suitable with her. She was the same group with Ezuwan. I also think that the best actor was Ezuwan.

Doing this activity make me happy. Thia activity also did not boring and will not make me sleepy. So I hope we can do other activity to make bel 260 classes did not boring and interesting.










everyone enjoyed The Musical

No comments:

Post a Comment