Friday 16 December 2011

127 hours..13/12/11

Hey guys, today we watched movie.The title was 127 hours..We had to write the review of this movie..
At first, I thought this movie was boring but after watched the climax of this movie it was became interesting.
This movie about Aron Ralston who went to traveled to Utah.He went there alone without telling anyone..The climax was when he fell to a narrow space and very depth.While he fell a big stone also fell and his right hand stuck with that stone.He had to survive there with his hand stuck..He finally cut his right hand to free himself..I think this movie told us to never give up and try to survive.With his strong desire to live he manage to free himself.Actually I did not watched the ending of this movie but I think he can get out from that place and live happily ever after.

James Franco as Aaron Ralston

After that, I searched more about this movie in the Internet. Then I realised this movie based on the true story.
It was the true that experience by Aron Ralston. You can searched more by view this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Between_a_Rock_and_a_Hard_Place_(book)

Based on true story..


No comments:

Post a Comment