Thursday 8 December 2011

my friend..30/11/11

Hye, today I have to introduce my friend to Miss Zu and my friends.She talked about me while I talked about her..then we had to tell 4 facts about our friend but one must a lie..My friend is Faten Najihan..That was fun when we had to lie abaout our friend and others had to guess.After that we went to a place to have an activity.We had to divided into two groups and we had to talked to each other.That activity was fun because before this I've never talked to much with my classmates especially the boys..

this is jihan..huhuhu
Four facts about Jihan..
  1. She loves to watched korean drama and movie
  2. She allergic to seafood ( LIE )
  3. She was a netball player for Uitm Segamat
  4. She loves sport
the pink one is Jihan..

No comments:

Post a Comment