Wednesday 21 December 2011

poem writing..20/12/2011

Today Miss Zu asked us to write poem. The titled is I think I can..I really  did not like to write poem but I have to  write one. After  that we played activity which is Miss Zu will play the music and then if the music stop at us , we have to recite our poem. All of us must read it. This is my poem.
                                                    
         
                              


        I think I can writed by 
           atiqah adnan
                    

                     before this,
                     i thought i can do it,
                     but i can't


                     yesterday,
                     i thought i can do it,
                     but again, i can't do it


                    but today,
                    i think i can do it,
                    i can improve my english,
                    i can speak well in english


                    so tomorrow,
                    i can do better,
                    for my future,
                    Yes, i can!!!

That's only that I can think to write..I'm so shocked to hear my other classmates poems. Their poem was awesome blossom.I did'nt know that they can write better poem for their first time..With this poem they impress their truth feeling..


             

No comments:

Post a Comment